Here we explain how to install the SugarCRM (CE Version 6.0) install package to Lotus Foundations.
You can download “SugarCRM CE Version 6.0” install package for Lotus Foundations from here.
After you complete the installation below, you might be also interested in here for setting up your SugarCRM with Setup Wizard.
- Download the SugarCRM package file from here.
- Copy the “ext-sugarcrm-CE6.pkg” file to autoinstall folder of SugarCRM.
- Go to Lotus Foundations Web Config page.
- Click “Software Update”.
- Click “Add-ons” tab.
- Click “All Available Packages” from “Add-ons” page.
- Click “Next Page” arrow until you can find “SugarCRM CE6.0 Addon (On Disk: Team autoinstall/ext-sugarcrm-CE6.pkg)”
- Click “Quick Install” button from “Actions” on right side.
- Installation starts. If nothing appears, Click “Software Update” link from left navigation.
- After installation finish, click “Acknowledge” button.
- Go to “Web Server Setup” page by clicking “Web Server” on left navigation.
- Confirm your web server configuration is like below
Web Server: [Enable] or [Only Trusted Hotes]
Secure Web Server: [Enable] or [Only Trusted Hotes]
MySQL Server: [Enable]
Users’ personal home pages: [Enable] or [Only Trusted Hotes]
Content filtering: [Disable]
Then, Click “Save Changes”
- Open the browser. and type “http://<Your IP Address >/~sugarcrm/”
<Your IP Address> takes place with your ip address or host name of Lotus Foundations
- If you could see the web page like below, Congratulations!! You have just successfully installed SugarCRM CE 6.0 on Lotus Foundations
Now you can set up your SugarCRM with Setup Wizard. Please check here for Step by Step configuration of SugarCRM.
Hi. This was very useful.
I have a question though: what if I was to install this package on my LFS server in a team other than ‘sugarcrm’ ??
Example; i want to run two separate instances of sugarcrm on my system, one called ABCcompany and the Other called 123Corporation.
It’s great guide. I installed sugarCRM successfully. Thanks your sharing your great knowledge.