Here we explain how to set up the SugarCRM CE 6.0.0 after installation of SugarCRM on Lotus Foundations finished.
If you have not yet installed SugarCRM on Lotus Foundations,
please go to here to download the install package
please check here for SugarCRM installation guide on Lotus Foundations server.
Also after all this setup wizard, you might want to check here for integration between SugarCRM and Lotus Foundations LDAP.
- Access to “http://<Your IP Address>/~sugarcrm/”
<Your IP Address> take place with your ip address or host name of Lotus Foundations server.
Choose your language, and then Click Next button.
- Click Next button
- After reading License Acceptance, check “I Accept” checkbox, and then Click Next button
If you got the warning message window like below,
Please check if “Web server” configuration of Lotus Foundation server is like below.
Then restart “Web Server” and “Secure Web Server” by toggling the radio button status between [Enable] and [Disable] and save twice.
Web Server: [Enable] or [Only Trusted Hotes]
Secure Web Server: [Enable] or [Only Trusted Hotes]
MySQL Server: [Enable]
Users’ personal home pages: [Enable] or [Only Trusted Hotes]
Content filtering: [Disable]
- For this setup wizard guide, simply select “Typical Install”, and then Click Next
- Click Next
- Enter Database Administrator Username and Datbase Admin Password.
Here simply enter Lotus Foundations “root” and root’s password
Don’t need to change the default value of Database Name and Host Name if you are not familiar with this.
Then, Click Next.
After pop up the message regarding “Verifying DB Credentials”, Click “I Accept”
- Enter SugarCRM Administrator User name and password, Click Next
- Click Install
- Click Next
- Register your information. In our case, Just click Next because of demo.
- Could you get the web page below? Congratulations!! SugarCRM setup is done!
Now you can login as administrator which you created in step 7.
Enjoy your SugarCRM on Lotus Foundations!
Do you want to integrate SugarCRM with Lotus Foundations LDAP account?
It is very simple! Please check here for LDAP integration configuration.