When I tried to add some new widgets such as Lotus Learning Widget, XPages Widget, Widgets wrapping iGoogle Gadgets into IBM Connections 3.0.1, I faced the problem below.
BMWIW0001E: Unable to load iWidget ******************************* Status: 403
Basically this error was caused since IBM Connections security policy was increased for external domain access.
Below is the way to enable the external iWidget on IBM Connections.
- Go to the LotusConnections-config folder
(Sample path) /opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/Dmgr01/config/cells/connectionsCell01/LotusConnections-config/
- Open proxy-config.tpl file to edit
- Add following line under <!– BEGIN CUSTOMIZATIONS HERE –>
<!– BEGIN CUSTOMIZATIONS HERE –>
<proxy:policy url=”http://www-10.lotus.com/learning/connections/*” acf=”none”>
Note: you can set the policy url=”*” if you would like to allow widgets from any external domain
- Save the file and close.
- To propagate this file change, Go to Deployment Manager Console (WebSphere)
- Go to [System administration] -> [Nodes] from left navigation
- Go to [Applications] ->[Application Types] -> [WebSphere enterpise applications], then restart applications.
Leave a Reply